1.02.2007

Well it sure has been a while since my last post. I'm actually lucky I figured out how to post again. Blogger wouldn't recognize my name and password but I fortunately can get in through Google for some reason. That's what I get, though for playing Zelda for nearly four days straight. But at least I beat it.

Anyways, COMICS. So since I've had so many video games I've kind of slacked on comics. Oops. But I decided I'm gonna start working on some old story I started when I was like younger than 10. It's just these marshmellows that can talk and walk. I figured out a way to make them look less like Kirby than I had originally drawn them and not disturbing like all my other attemps at reinvisioning them. I just making them for my brother's kids for now but I'll post the pages up on here as I get them done.

In the meantime I'll leave you with something me and my brother made with ComicLife at OMSI. Don't mind the typos:

The Program That Sucked to No End

No comments: