1.04.2007

Oh, yeah. There's this...

Self-Aware page 1

Self-Aware page 2

Self-Aware page 3

Self-Aware page 4

Self-Aware page 5

Self-Aware page 6

Yeah so this crappy little thing is a comic I wrote and drawed for the PNCA comics anthology. PNCA is the school i up and left. Keep in mind I penciled, inked, toned and lettered this bad boy in one sleepless fuckin' night. Otherwise I swears it would look much better. And hey it was good enough to actually make it in. I think it was my sweet lettering job that helped me make the cut, though. The lettering I did with ILLUSTRATOR and not COMICLIFE. Because ComicLife sucks to no end. No fucking end. the end.

But yeah, I figured I should post this to prove I actually do make comics. Like for reals comics. But it aint something I'd want to show Rick Spears, who I've decided I'm gonna art for someday. His storries are the badd-ass-est I've ever read.

No comments: