5.25.2008

New drawings and such

FROGRA!

The definitive Frogra picture. Seriously, I couldn't be happier with how this turned out. I decided the line work called for something better than my usual cell shading. This way took longer and really pushed my endurance, but I feel like I went up like 300+ EXP lol.

First Feti

Heres a little thing I did in illustrator. I sketched it first in Photoshop but I didn't really like how it was looking so I decided to vectorize it. Check out my deviantart or flickr page if you want to even know what the heck a feti is.

storm

Eh I'm not really happy with this one. I was just trying to apply some of the things I learned from Stephen Sanchess's's's Tutorials but I think the heads too big and the legs look off. The things I do like are the clouds and the textures but otherwise I could have done better. This is one of the drawings that really made me want to avoid cell shading on the Frogra picture.

No comments: